I classify things I write about into two distinct categories - Personal and Technical.
Posts classified as Personal deal with my own life - thoughts could be jumbled, anger could be floating around. Enjoy a dive into my mind and the way I view the world.
- 2021-12-17 // Imagination ≠ Reality
- 2021-12-16 // INFP
- 2021-12-08 // Information Technology is a Support Branch, And We Suck at Support
- 2021-10-27 // It's Okay to Reach Out
- 2021-10-22 // Social Presence
- 2021-10-20 // A Reminder
- 2021-10-19 // 31 Days of Mood Tracking
- 2021-10-18 // From An Introvert Who Appears Extroverted
- 2021-07-09 // Sometimes, The Best Way to Help Is to Do Nothing
Posts classified as Technical are tutorials centered around the technical expertise I have. Expect to see posts involving sysadmin work, network security, and tutorials on various technologies I utilize both at home and at work.
- 2021-12-15 // Okta // Assigning One Application Multiple Usernames
- 2021-12-08 // Coming Soon ...
- 2021-10-18 // Email Etiquette From Your Friendly Neighborhood IT
- 2021-05-19 // docker-oclc-ezproxy Released
- 2021-05-19 // Adding Separator Spaces to the Dock in Mac OS X
- 2020-11-05 // Disabling Yammer, StaffHub, and Delve from Your Office 365 Tenant
- 2020-11-05 // Locking Down a Linux Server - The Entryways